Data We Collect
We use services provided by third parties, such as Google Analytics, to analyze our visitors. Those third party services utilize cookies and website servers to record how visitors use our websites. Data collected by these means (including IP address) will be submitted to the third parties in order to assess the utilization of websites. You may stop those analytic services, demanding them not to analyze your activities on our websites. Please read "Your Choice and Rights" section below and know your rights about stop tracking.
- To analyze our website, in order to improve website proferemace
- To calculate how many people who are using our websites and how they use our websites, in order to improve our sites and know which kinds of groups are our visitors.
2. Personal Data
Visitors do not have to create an account or provide us with any personal data to access website. However, we may ask you for some personal information if you would like to receive some of our services, for instance:
To fill out sales inquiry form;
To receive more information on establishing business relationship;
To subscribe to e-mail marketing content such as latest online headlines and videos.
Some of the personal data we collect and process include: Biographical information of your name; Information of your contact details consisting of company name, phone number, and location of company.
How We Use Your Data
1. Membership Contact:
- To send promotional materials and propaganda
- To provide services
- To deposit money
- To create your account and manage it
- To respond your demands
- To promote services, activities, competitions, lotteries, programs, and other services that you are involved.
- To operate, assess, and improve our business (including the development of new products and services, improvement of our services, management and interaction, product analysis, data analysis, processing accounting, auditing, and other internal functionalities).
- To abide by applicable regulations, related industry standards, and our policies.
Your Choice and Rights
The Rights to Stop Tracking
You may choose either to accept the Cookies or not. One of the ways is to adjust your browser settings. Most browsers allow users to adjust the Cookies in order to control it. Please kindly notice that, if you block all the Cookies with your browsers, you may not be able to access the certain content of our websites. Here we listed several popular browsers below as your reference about how to adjust the Cookies.
Rights of Saving & Controlling Personal Data
We ensure that none of your personal data will be sold or transferred to any third party unless you consent to this or the law of the country permits this.